2013 Spring BIO Vendor Showcase
The Parker H. Petit Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience, with the Bioengineering and Bioscience Unified Graduate Student group (BBUGS), will host its bi-annual Spring BIO Vendor Showcase at Georgia Tech. 35+ plus companies will be on hand to display and demonstrate their equipment and research techniques thereby offering a great opportunity for faculty and staff to learn about new products as well. Donated items by vendors will be raffled for attendees throughout the showcase.
- Reservations are available now for exhibit tables for purchase by credit card. Vendor registration is for first floor tables only - $175 (35 available) - one table per company.
- If you are a vendor who needs to pay by check, please contact Colly Mitchell for instructions on this process.
- Food will be served throughout the event to maximize exposure.
- All companies are asked to donate an item to be raffled off. Note: these raffles will take place throughout the event.
- Vendors must register and submit payment before reservation can be confirmed.
The following will be provided to vendor participants:
- advertising and marketing for the event
- 6 ft. table - arranged alphabetically by company name
- free parking
Space is limited, so register today by visiting: Vendor Registration
Chemglass Life Sciences
Corning Life Sciences
EMD Millipore Bioscience
Fisher Scientific - Research division
Hunt Optics & Imaging
SciTech Sales LLC
Thermo Fisher Scientific - Chemical division
Thermo Fisher Scientific - Laboratory Products Group
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Colly Mitchell
- Created: 03/06/2013
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016