2nd Annual En2EmTalks: A TED-Inspired Event
En2emTalks: A TED-Inspired Event is a one-day event focused on bringing the idea of Social Entrepreneurship to Tech students.
The day will feature some of Atlanta's most prominent social entrepreneurs from areas including health care, technology and agriculture. Expect giveaways throughout and a networking mixer. Lunch will be provided by Highland Bakery.
- Susan Davis, Founder and Executive Director of Improve International
- James Watson, Program Director for Village Capital
- Sharath Mekala, and Nathan Black, Founders of Village Defense
- Kyle Azevedo and Siddharth Doshi, CEO and CTO of viaCycle
Register at en2emtalks2013.eventbrite.com.
- Workflow Status:Published
- Created By:Kristen Bailey
- Modified By:Fletcher Moore