The following Georgia Tech employees and units have been honored in recent months:
- Stamps Health Services received accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
- Lauren McDow, career advisor in the College of Business, received a Chancellor’s Customer Service Excellence Award of the Year – Individual from the University System of Georgia.
- The Center for Education Integrating Science, Mathematics and Computing was honored by the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) and the TAG Education Collaborative as one of the winners of the first annual S.T.E.M. Education Awards.
- Rebecca E. Burnett, director of the Writing and Communication Program in the School of Literature, Media and Communication, received the Meada Gibbs Outstanding Teacher Award from the Association for Business Communication.
- Marta Garcia, assistant vice president of Development, was presented the insignia of Knight in the National Order of Merit from Francois Delattre, ambassador of France to the United States.
- Ajit Yoganathan, Regents’ Professor and vice chair for research for the Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, received the Pritzker Distinguished Lectureship Award from the Biomedical Engineering Society.
- John Crittenden, professor in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, has been appointed to serve on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Environment Panel of the Science Advisory Board.
- Zachary Hayes, associate registrar, received the GeorgiaBEST MVP award during her “GeorgiaBEST Services: It’s All About YOU!!” presentation at the Georgia Summit.
- Andrés J. García, a Woodruff Professor in the School of Mechanical Engineering, has been named the 2012 recipient of the Clemson Award for Basic Research from the Society for Biomaterials.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 01/07/2013
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016