GT Architecture 60th Anniversary Exhibit
An exhibit now installed in the Stubbins Gallery celebrates the anniversary of the opening of the East Architecture building. The exhibit opened November 8th with a formal opening celebration, and more information about the history of building is available in a brochure produced by the College. The exhibit itself recreates an installation of faculty work that was first shown at the 1952 official opening of the Architecture Building. A page detailing all the 60th anniversary related news and events is also available.
The exhibit will be open through January 4, 2013