Clinical Research in Georgia - Innovation & Opportunities for Success
The Clinical Research in Georgia Conference is designed to spotlight innovations that can make clinical trials faster, more efficient and more compliant, as well as showcase the available resources in Georgia that facilitate effective clinical research initiatives.
This one-day conference will be held at the Academy of Medicine in the heart of midtown Atlanta. The Academy of Medicine is an elegant, historic building that is in sharp contrast with the leading-edge research presentations such as new concepts in research, pediatric collaboration and tools that accelerate clinical trials.
Georgia offers a wide array of assets for clinical trials and research include:
- Richly diverse research participant population
- Exceptional expertise
- Opportunities for utilizing public/private institutional facilities
- Skilled, experienced talent available for project teams
The Clinical Research in Georgia Conference is presented by the Bioscience Leadership Council (BLC) of the Metro Atlanta Chamber.
For complete conference information and registration, click here.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Colly Mitchell
- Created: 08/27/2012
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016