Kauffman FastTrac TechVenture Course
- Exploring Entrepreneurship
- Defining the Target Market
- Conducting Market Research and Analysis
- Testing Your Business Concept
- Entering and Capturing the Market
- Planning for Financial Success
- Building and Compensating Your Team
- Protecting Your Business and Your Intellectual Property
- Identifying Funding and Working with Investors
- Managing Cash and Operating Your Business
- Managing Conflict of Interest (COI)
Kauffman TechVentureTM Facilitator - Donovan Moxey, Ph.D. CEO, Interactive Multimedia Solutions, Inc.
Each topic will be taught by a different startup executive or experienced entrepreneur
Dates - The course will be given in 6 full-day sessions (8:30am - 4:30pm) over 7 weeks
August 30, 2012
September 6th, 20th, & 27th
October 4th & 11th
The standard course fee is $800. Accepted applicants will receive a subsidized grant from the SBA and pay a reduced cost of $250.
**Previous participants may sit in on any session for free (No registration required).
Please apply early. Space is limited.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Colly Mitchell
- Created: 07/16/2012
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016