Don’t Miss Employee Health, Fitness Events May 15-17
Faculty and staff are invited to check out the following Go T.E.C.H-sponsored health and fitness events:
- May 15: Free Express Fit Classes for Georgia Tech Employees. The 30-minute classes will be held at noon and 12:30 p.m. in studio A of the Campus Recreation Center (CRC). You do not have to be a member to participate, but nonmembers should register for the class at the Member Services desk.
- May 16: Faculty and Staff Health Fair. The event will feature vendors from around the area showcasing their services, including chair massages, screenings and fitness demos. (Vendors will not have their products for sale at the fair.) The fair will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Student Center Ballroom.
- May 17: President’s Challenge Campus Walk. All departments on campus are invited to not only participate in the campus walk, but also to compete with other departments to see which has the most participants. The walk begins at 5:30 p.m. at the entrance of the CRC. All participants should register with their department leader prior to the event.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Amelia Pavlik
- Created: 05/14/2012
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016