A/E/C/D Panel: "What They Don't Teach You in School"
Your degree will only take you so far. Hear what these industry professionals have to say about taking your A/E/C/D degree and turning it into a successful career with numerous opportunities. Your technical skills are only half the battle, and creatively marketing yourself is what can give you the competitive edge over your peers.
See more information and register.
- Architecture: Ennis Parker, Brookwood Group
- Construction: Scott Jennings, Holder Construction
- Engineering: Karen Jenkins, KSI Structural Engineers
- Industrial Design: Steve Meister, PDMA
- Moderator: Kevin Hebblethwaite, Hebblethwaite, LLC, SMPS National President-Elect
Open to students and professionals and hosted by the Georgia Tech chapter of Society for Marketing Professional Services.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Teri Nagel
- Created: 02/27/2012
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016