Preparing for FASET Orientation
FASET Orientation looks forward to meeting the entering Class of 2010 this summer. If you or your student has not registered for FASET, it is not too late. The registration deadline for Fall Freshman FASET is Tuesday, June 30.
As you prepare for FASET, please take care of the following items:
1. Verify you and your student have the correct dates for his or her FASET session...
Summer Freshman FASET (Students starting in the summer)
* Thursday, June 24 - Friday, June 25
Fall Freshman FASET (Students starting in the fall)
* FASET 1: Sunday, July 11 - Monday, July 12
* FASET 2: Thursday July 15 - Friday, July 16
* FASET 3: Sunday, July 25 - Monday, July 26
* FASET 4: Thursday, July 29 - Friday, July 30
* FASET 5: Thursday, August 12 - Friday August 13
* FASET 6: Wednesday August 18 - Thursday, August 19
2. Make sure that everyone that is planning to attend FASET is registered. If you need to add an additional parent, family member, or guest, this can be done by your student using the same process he or she used to register for FASET initially. Registration instructions can be found on-line at www.faset.gatech.edu.
3. Submit your studentâs medical forms to Stamps Health Services and verify that your student does not have an immunization hold. Information on this process can be found at www.health.gatech.edu.
4. Make a reservation for your overnight stay in Atlanta (students are provided housing as part of their registration fee). FASET has partnered with several hotels in downtown Atlanta to provide special rates to FASET participants. A list of these hotels can be found at www.faset.gatech.edu.
5. Visit the FASET Web site www.faset.gatech.edu for updated parking information and directions to campus. Because of road construction in downtown Atlanta, this information can change on a regular basis.
Not Sure if You Are Registered for FASET?
Students can log in up to 10 business days prior to their FASET session to update or verify their session. Directions on how to register for FASET can be found at www.faset.gatech.edu.
Have Additional Questions?
The FASET Orientation Office is here to answer your questions regarding the program. Please feel free to call us at 404-894-6897 or e-mail email@example.com. Our office hours are 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday. If you receive our voice mail, please leave your name and telephone number, and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Rachael Pocklington
- Created: 06/03/2010
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016