Campus Recreation Center Hiring Expo
Paige Brannon, CRC Marketing Assistant
Third-year, Business Administration and Science, Technology, and Culture
On March 14-17, the Campus Recreation Center www.crc.gatech.edu (CRC) will host a Hiring Expo for students interested in employment opportunities for the upcoming summer, fall, and spring semesters. We are looking for outstanding student employees in the following areas:
* Member Services
* ORGTâs Wilderness Outpost and Climbing Wall
* Facilities Desk and Equipment Check-out
* Fitness Center Attendants
* Personal Trainers
* Marketing Assistants
* Graphic Design Assistants
* Intramural Assistants and Officials
* Summer Camp Counselors
Professional development, certification, and training opportunities are available in each area of interest. The convenient hours of operation and central campus location make balancing school and work fairly easy. Plus, the CRC is a fun environment that promotes a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
To learn more about the CRC and why it is a great place to work, students should attend a one-hour information session. Sessions are being held on the following days:
* Tuesday, March 15, at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.,
* Wednesday, March 16, at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m., and
* Thursday, March 17, at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Students must attend one of these sessions to be considered for a position. Applications and resumes will be accepted after each session, and candidates will be contacted for interviews within two days.
For more information, visit www.crc.gatech.edu.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Rachael Pocklington
- Created: 03/03/2011
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016