Preparing for FASET
Coordinator of FASET Orientation and New Student Programs
FASET Orientation looks forward to meeting the entering Class of 2011 this summer. If you or your student has not registered for FASET, it is not too late. The registration deadline for Fall Freshman FASET is Thursday, June 30.
As you prepare for FASET, please take care of the following items:
1. Verify you and your student have the correct dates for his or her FASET session:
Summer Freshman FASET (Students starting in the summer)
* Thursday, June 23 - Friday, June 24
Fall Freshman FASET (Students starting in the fall)
* FASET 1: Sunday, July 10 - Monday, July 11
* FASET 2: Sunday, July 17 - Monday, July 18
* FASET 3: Thursday, July 21 - Friday, July 22
* FASET 4: Monday, August 8 - Tuesday, August 9
* FASET 5: Sunday, August 14 - Monday, August 15
* FASET 6: Wednesday, August 17 - Thursday, August 18
2. Make sure that everyone that is planning to attend FASET is registered. If you need to add an additional parent, family member, or guest, this can be done by your student using the same process he or she used to register for FASET initially. Registration instructions can be found online at www.faset.gatech.edu.
3. Submit your studentâs medical forms to Stamps Health Services and verify that your student does not have an immunization hold. Information on this process can be found at www.health.gatech.edu. More information on this may be found in a separate article in this monthâs ParentNews.
4. Make a reservation for your overnight stay in Atlanta (students are provided housing as part of their registration fee). FASET has partnered with several hotels in downtown Atlanta to provide special rates to FASET participants. A list of these hotels can be found at www.faset.gatech.edu.
5. Visit the FASET website, www.faset.gatech.edu, for updated parking information and directions to campus. Because of road construction in downtown Atlanta, this information can change on a regular basis.
Not Sure if You Are Registered for FASET?
Students can log in up to 10 business days prior to their FASET session to update or verify their session. Directions on how to register for FASET can be found at www.faset.gatech.edu.
Have Additional Questions?
The FASET Orientation Office is here to answer your questions regarding the program. Please feel free to call us at 404.894.6897 or e-mail email@example.com. Our office hours are 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (EST), Monday through Friday. If you receive our voice mail, please leave your name and telephone number, and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: Rachael Pocklington
- Created: 06/05/2011
- Modified By: Fletcher Moore
- Modified: 10/07/2016