SCL Course: Contracting Excellence
Contracting Excellence provides participants with a holistic and integrated understanding of contract law, contract types, key industry standard contract terms, and contract structure to improve their confidence when creating or modifying contract documents. The program is geared to reinforce standards of excellence for professionals who are responsible for delivering contractual agreements and mitigating financial risk for their organization.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for contract managers, procurement professionals, sourcing initiative leaders, project managers and all procurement & supply management-related professionals involved with bid contract development, contract execution or supplier performance management.
How You Will Benefit
- Increase knowledge base in law of agency concepts to gain more confidence with contracting.
- Enhance understanding of industry standard contract types and contract terms for more robust contract agreements.
- Better leverage sourcing category knowledge to modify existing contract elements for more holistic contract agreements.
- Improve internal contract execution communication for better results.
- Heighten sense of executive financial impact and risk needs to gain leadership early support.
What Is Covered
- Law of Agency Overview
- Contract Agreement Types
- Defining Key Terms
- Contract Structure & Drafting
- Risk Mitigation & Communication
- Workflow Status: Published
- Created By: jkim3096
- Created: 08/23/2018
- Modified By: Andy Haleblian
- Modified: 08/23/2018